Friday, March 30, 2012

23 Weeks!

Time flies! Can't believe Lissy is already 23 weeks. Below is a little snapshot of my glowing wife as well as a snapshot of our yard from the kitchen window. We get some beautiful natural sunlight in the mornings.

We had our first consultation with a high-risk doctor on Tuesday. Despite the 4-hour wait (yes 4 freaking hours), it definitely put me at ease. He said that Lisa's blood pressure is great and she has a "rockstar" cervix measurement for twins at 23 weeks. And he also said he would probably yank her out of work in about 4 weeks which is what I was hoping he would say. My hard worker of a wife thought she could continue working through June without a problem. Silly woman. Before we left, he said "We only have 1 shot at this. Let's do it right." Amen doc!

PS- blogging from my phone is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment