Sunday, November 18, 2012

Halloween!

Despite the hurricane, the boys did get to dress up for Halloween for a friends' son's birthday/costume party. I wanted them to be 2 different superheroes but couldn't find costumes in their size. So we settled on Hot Dogs! The party was great, really great filipino food and cake pops! It was so great to see their cousins all dressed up too. Sofie and Sam were princesses, "Baby" Ryann was Snow White and little Jeter was Superman. At first, Gray and Jericho hated being in the costume but as soon as we rolled in there with our new double stroller (that was our first time using it), they both took it all in and was mesmerized by all the different kiddies in their costumes. I forgot my camera so I had to use my phone for all our pics. Take a look below...


















No comments:

Post a Comment