Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy 5 years to us!

Just a day late but...

2 buns in the oven + iPad 3 = the perfect 5 year anniversary!

I love when Lisa surprises me with a crazy gift. A few nights ago, she was asking me all these random questions about the size of my iPhone and iPad 2. And then on Friday she said she was going to Target to get me a anni gift so of course I thought I was getting a piece of furniture or t-shirts. But instead got this bad boy! I know you must be thinking I'm spoiled since I have the iPad 2 already but hey, this one has the retina display!! And Lisa will get the iPad 2 which I know she is ecstatic with because she is obsessed with this drawing app called Paper.

So what did I get Lissy? A very cool Gucci bag! We both thought this would be our last time buying each other expensive gifts with the babies coming hahahaha

To start off the day I made us some yummy Belgian Waffles. We built our first crib and we watched Snow White and the Huntsman. We're really party animals!

Indeed I couldn't be happier this year. We've both been so blessed! Here's to another 100 years of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment